Only Spectating?

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

Only Spectating?

Postby oneeter » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:48 am

Am I allowed to show up and spectate at Adepticon if I don't plan on playing in any tournaments or attending any seminars?

Or do I need to buy a weekend badge even if I'm only going to be there for one day?
oneeter

Postby muwhe » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:25 am

Am I allowed to show up and spectate at Adepticon if I don't plan on playing in any tournaments or attending any seminars?

Sure.

Or do I need to buy a weekend badge even if I'm only going to be there for one day?

If all your going to do is walk around and spectate no need for the badge. I will say however that the base badge is a great value with books, models, discounts, bitz, tokens ... all supplied by our great sponsors. Just check out the latest webchatter for the latest edition by Grindhouse Games.
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Postby CitizenNick » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:00 am

muwhe wrote: I will say however that the base badge is a great value with books, models, discounts, bitz, tokens ... all supplied by our great sponsors. Just check out the latest webchatter for the latest edition by Grindhouse Games.

I second this. You get so much great stuff for just $25, I wouldn't pass it up if I were you.
CitizenNick

Postby Inquisitor_Malice » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:43 pm

Slight correction. Badge is $30.
- Greg
Inquisitor_Malice

Return to AdeptiCon 2009