AdeptiCon 09 Terrain Project

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

Postby Marius Xerxes » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Fantasy Tables? You mean.. help out the bumper cars players??

Gah.. my brain!

I like Matts post though.. though he forgot to mention that along with Hank in that trailor you would find Brittny's Prego Test and a strange, almost Cacti looking object.

:wink:

haha
Standing in the light, I see only darkness.

"The ambition of Caesar and of Napoleon pales before that which could not rest until it had seized the minds of men and controlled even their unborn thoughts." - The King in Yellow.
Marius Xerxes

Postby Huoshini » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:06 pm

How many people were working on terrain?
G.R.A.M.P.A
AdeptusBrewCityJoe wrote:Yeah I guess you are right.

"When you're in the garage, Bring out the damn dinosaurs!" -Phil Kelly

Lord Sportsman: Adepticon 2010
Huoshini

Postby brettmalone_99 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:43 pm

It varied as we worked on stuff during the week also, But for the most part the people with the largest share of terrain time would be Myself, Dave Creswell, Josh Hamlin, Joe Adams, Andrew Brown, Matt Weeks, Hank Edley, Adam Cortes, George Sommer and Mark Sommer Have all been there from the beginning. Numerous people stopped by and helped on occasion. Chris Mehrstedt came down and we assembled 12 Brown themed tables. (Think the green tables only brown) Which he took with him back to Wisconsin to paint. There are also 12 Ork themed tables that were assembled and I believe Dave King is Painting. The terrain weekends were scheduled to try and get all parties together and tackle bulk projects. It was also a time to really bounce ideas off one another. (and Make fun of Hank :wink: ) That is when you see the most rewarding progress.
brettmalone_99

Postby Huoshini » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Well if I meet any of you guys this year....you've got a beer on me! Awesome job on the terrain! I look forward to it
G.R.A.M.P.A
AdeptusBrewCityJoe wrote:Yeah I guess you are right.

"When you're in the garage, Bring out the damn dinosaurs!" -Phil Kelly

Lord Sportsman: Adepticon 2010
Huoshini

Postby brettmalone_99 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:50 pm

The light at the end of the tunnel was actually a train.........
It is now the Sunday before Adepticon and we are working on the remainder of 12 Ork themed tables. Will send out pics as soon as I can. We should be putting on Drybrush colors Mon. and Tues. Nights. In order to load it all up on Wed. for the trip to Chicago.
brettmalone_99

Postby shrub34 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:15 am

If you guys need more help give me a call and I'll head over after work.
Thistle & Shrub Studios
Last Update: July 4, 2011 (Tony Ork)
shrub34

Postby brettmalone_99 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Thanks for the call Drew. I got it handled. Josh and I put Drybrush on all pieces tonight. I just have 6 pillars left to drybrush. I also have about a half dozen WAB hills Hank needs drybrushed up in various colors. Should be done tomorrow nite.
brettmalone_99

Previous

Return to AdeptiCon 2009