Rules Email

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

Rules Email

Postby Jormi_Boced » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Hello,

I am thinking about attenting Adepticon. I had a few questions that I submitted to the email I found on the rules section of the Adepticon site, but I haven't heard anything back yet. It has been several weeks, so I was wondering if the email is not being checked or if for some reason my emails didn't go through.

Thanks!
Jormi_Boced

Postby Matthias » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:33 pm

Every question to date has been answered. I just looked back through the mailbox and there is nothing from your email address.

I'd suggest sending them again to: adepticon09@gmail.com.

From there your email is forwarded to the proper event coordinator if the question is event specific.
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby Jormi_Boced » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Ok, I will send my emails to that address. I used this address fantquestions@adepticon.org. It was found on this page http://www.adepticon.org/09rules/09fantchamp.html.

I am glad I checked here!
Jormi_Boced

Postby Matthias » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:53 pm

There we go - received and forwarded on to Marty, the Fantasy Organizer. You should be hearing from him shortly.
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby Jormi_Boced » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Thank you. I didn't see that other email, otherwise I would have just sent there to begin with. Thanks again!
Jormi_Boced

Postby AgeOfEgos » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:17 pm

Matthias wrote:Every question to date has been answered. I just looked back through the mailbox and there is nothing from your email address.

I'd suggest sending them again to: adepticon09@gmail.com.

From there your email is forwarded to the proper event coordinator if the question is event specific.

Does this include modeling questions? I had sent a few model questions with pics, received an email inquiring about base size and heard nothing back for a bit. Thanks for any reply.
AgeOfEgos

Return to AdeptiCon 2009