Invitation rules and players

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

Postby Inquisitor_Malice » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:20 am

muwhe wrote: I will admit we came up short at the Battle of the Titans Invititional .. but I don't thnk it was Chris and I that came up that short .. *cough*

Actually, Chris was the only one that seemed to be able to hold things together and give your side hope. You were near the bottom of the barrel. Chua pretty much went into retirement after that event.

Tell Chua to quit playing his panzy poker. We have real battles to fight. :wink:

I also wouldn't say split games. Right now the record is: 3-0 in team games and 2-1 in regular. You're beat down like a red headed step child.
- Greg
Inquisitor_Malice

Postby muwhe » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:53 am

Sparky,

That's some selective memory. :D

As I recall in team play .. matched up against each other we are 1-1-1 when strictly talking about pts. I'm spotting you that year 1 team win .. in which I could barely stand. Your counting the other team table .. but I'm not talking about how the rest of your team carries you on their back. :D

and individual play .. did you play me when I was sleeping or something cause I only remember two matchups in tourney play .. and I tihnk we are 1-1. :P

Regardless .. your skills are obivously slipping .. if you let C99, who was certainly suffering from some type of illness, take you out behind the wood shed recently. C99 did you table him?? :shock: I still think you slipped him something as a house "guest" so that he would not be at the top of his game .. but of course I would have done the same.. :D

To bad I am not playing in anything this year at AdeptiCon .. I won't be able to have my annual smack talk thread .. oh who am I kidding .. I'll have a smack talk thread regardless if I am playing this year or not. Bonus for this year ... I get to smack talk about Chua's team.
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Postby Inquisitor_Malice » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:26 am

Eh - your team memory is flawed. Khorne = Massacre Victory for Us. EC = Minor/Major victory for Us. Tyranids = Minor victory (only exception is you got more heads and mulligans with nids). Battle points was our favor (13-11).

The only ones I remember from regular games are the BA vs IG at the bunker, IG vs IG in the gladiator and Chaos vs Chaos in the Battle of the Titans. Did I miss any?

Yeah - I did drink a can of bad player against Bill. I have to admit that.
- Greg
Inquisitor_Malice

Postby Turtle » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:54 pm

don't worry hank I am more than willing and capable of bringing the pain train down the tracks, and doing all of the smashing that you get left out of this year.
"Here have a beer, Marines play better with beer: Rhysk
Turtle

Postby Green Blow Fly » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:16 pm

I am up for some competitive pickup games on Thursday evening. I will even provide the beer.

G
Death is a door to a new beginning - take my hand and I will lead you there...
http://greenblowfly.blogspot.com
Green Blow Fly

Postby Generalissimo_Fred » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:28 pm

I just might take you up on that GBF.
Generalissimo_Fred

Postby muwhe » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:12 pm

Ok .. I would have thought by now someone else would have stated the obvious .. Granted this one is almost to easy ..

But Fred the key word in Greenie's post was "competitive." :D
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Postby Green Blow Fly » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:08 pm

I am looking forward to the match up Fred.

:)

G
Green Blow Fly

Postby appleton_cop » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:41 pm

will the hall be open for gaming thursday night or might these warm ups occur at the bunker??

We are considering a trip down thursday night to avoid a 5am wakeup friday morning. I might be in for some games thursday then. It will keep me out of BWW that night.Though I do kick ass at trivia
Sometimes you win, Sometimes you lose, Sometimes it Rains, Think about that for a while....

Nuke: Bull Durham
appleton_cop

Postby Green Blow Fly » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:46 am

I am hoping the fabled halls of Valhalla are opened.

G
Green Blow Fly

Postby Blackmoor » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:15 pm

So who do I have to talk to get matched up against either Inquisitor_Malice or Mike M. in the first round?

-Allan
Blackmoor

Postby muwhe » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:51 pm

You want us to setup a gimme game for you Allan? I don't think we can spot the rest of the field the auto-massacre lead .. such a matchup would provide you... :D
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Postby Green Blow Fly » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:43 pm

Blackmort has finally come out of religious seclusion to join forces with the gaming community... again.

G
Green Blow Fly

Postby Centurian99 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Blackmoor wrote:So who do I have to talk to get matched up against either Inquisitor_Malice or Mike M. in the first round?

-Allan

You could always try bribing the tournament organizer...

Cash, credit, or booze is accepted...
Centurian99

Postby stormboy97 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:50 pm

i'll take the one you don't get allen :twisted:
stormboy97

PreviousNext

Return to AdeptiCon 2009