Model questions

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

Model questions

Postby SuperIdolMistyMay » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:05 pm

So is it only the 40K or it it also the Fantasy that majority has to be GW? I would really like to attend this year once my army is done, but my army is only about 25% GW models. Would this auto disqualify me from even being able to attend the Fantasy tournament? Info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Pics of the army in progress can be seen here:

http://www.wwhfb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7798
FACT ALERT: Over 9000 of the 16 year old girls on the internet are really Dateline's Chris Hansen.
SuperIdolMistyMay

Postby muwhe » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:17 pm

For the WFB side of the event:

Model use and conversions: Whenever possible, your models should reflect WYSIWYG. If it is not apparent to anyone walking by your table what the model represents in the Warhammer world, you are encouraged to label the movement tray. Difficult or confusing model use may result in a penalty to Composition and Sportsmanship. If you have questions or concerns, contact fantquestions@adepticon.org for a pre-judgement before April 1st.

Hope that answers your question.
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Postby SuperIdolMistyMay » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:20 pm

Thanks. Sent link with the pics to address listed above.
FACT ALERT: Over 9000 of the 16 year old girls on the internet are really Dateline's Chris Hansen.
SuperIdolMistyMay

Return to AdeptiCon 2009