Commission Painting Issue(s)

Questions & Tips on painting, converting, and photographing models. This is also a great place to show off your latest work.

Re: Commission Painting Issue(s)

Postby Skrivus » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Finally got an update. About 2 weeks ago I got an attorney to send him a certified letter that if he didn't respond, we would be going to court and law enforcement would be involved. (Attorney was a family member of a friend, so I didn't have to pay for that). Back in Friday, 11/2, he responded to me and today, 11/5, I got my model back intact and more than 90% done. The sail cloth is plain black, but everything else is fully painted. I'm just happy to get the rest of it back intact

There was no confrontation as he dropped off the model at the battle bunker hours before I was there. The staff was good enough to keep it in the back room and held it for me until I got there.

These last two months Crichlow had been just sketchy and not interested in communicating at all. Only after an attorney sent him a letter and I threatened to get the police involved for theft did he respond and return the item.
Skrivus

Re: Commission Painting Issue(s)

Postby allen » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 am

I researched Crichlow Creations Miniature Painting and he charges too much for his quality of work. His models could be a little bit better for what he charges. And charges you for priming the minis? What a ripoff. :!:

Skrivus, I'm glad that you got this issue resolved as well. And I hope that Crichlow learned his lesson from this and does everything the right way from now on, not when someone has to threaten legal action.
After a three year hiatus...I'm back.
allen

Previous

Return to Painting & Modeling