deamons

Questions & Tips on painting, converting, and photographing models. This is also a great place to show off your latest work.

deamons

Postby rosco » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 am

so i finally bit the bullet and started up with deamons. my big question is how up tight are people about keeping some stuff on using both types of bases in the army so i can use them in both games. for bigger gropups/regiments i ordered some trays for ranking up round bases but i was going to keep smaller groups on the squares. like i said just looking for a few opinions to get an idea of how hard a time i'll be getting in pick up games.
good bad i'm the guy with the gun
rosco

Re: deamons

Postby Depayen » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:52 pm

I pesonally don't have a issue. I would get the judges ruling on that.
Death comes at high Speed!
Here cometh the orangemen!

O'where O'where will I pop in. Go first I will let you shoot at nothing.
Depayen

Postby rosco » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:29 pm

trust me the army is no where near ready for the tournies and i don't plan on going that route anyways since i haven't touched a warhammer fantasy book in over 10 years.
good bad i'm the guy with the gun
rosco

Postby Timber » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:32 pm

Especially in a friendly game I can't see where round bases would be a problem for fantasy -- particularly on movement trays. Keeping smaller groups on squares wouldn't bother me in 40k, but I wouldn't be surprised if there came a point when the very slight distance might make or break a charge move.
Timber

Return to Painting & Modeling