Started some Dark Elves

Questions & Tips on painting, converting, and photographing models. This is also a great place to show off your latest work.

Started some Dark Elves

Postby ChrisMIronHands » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:31 pm

As the name says, a few months ago I started another fantasy army. This time I wanted to build everything I had before laying down any paint. The Urge to paint was too great last night and I decided to throw on a few coats which turned into a 6 hour marathon painting session. This is what came of it. The scheme for the whole army laid out in one miniature.

I have a conversion that came about becuase of this scheme also. If any of you have played D&D you remember the race of evil elves called the Drow. They had a beast called a Drider that is kinda a signature of their race. I ordered half the conversion models today and had the other half sitting on a shelf in the garage. I'll post up a picture after I get the first one done and painted. Should be a neat model to have on the table if nothing else.

Here is the Supreme Sorceress

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES wrote:.....we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States.

Take that city of Chicago!
ChrisMIronHands

Postby ChrisMIronHands » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:41 am

Some work on my BSB

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES wrote:.....we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States.

Take that city of Chicago!
ChrisMIronHands

Return to Painting & Modeling