Slee'Zan/Tarellian

Questions & Tips on painting, converting, and photographing models. This is also a great place to show off your latest work.

Slee'Zan/Tarellian

Postby EldarCorsair » Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 am

This is a mini I picked up at Adepticon, he's from Badger Games and is called "Slee'Zan with Rifle VIII". Personally, I think he could do double duty as both a Tarellian in Inquisimunda and an alien bad guy in Doctor Who!

More pics (and the real-world inspiration for this) below:
http://empireofghosts.blogspot.com/2011 ... r-gun.html
EldarCorsair

Postby eilif » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:43 pm

I painted the exact same figure at the Little Wars paint'n'take! Though not as nicely as yours.

A very nice figure and a there's quite a few sculpts for the line. A pity that badger games doesn't have a proper website or I'd be tempted to buy a squad to keep him company.

About time someone made a proper Slaan proxy. A shame that it's 4 editions too late. :(
aka ordinary_bass
eilif

Postby EldarCorsair » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:57 pm

eilif wrote:I painted the exact same figure at the Little Wars paint'n'take! Though not as nicely as yours.

A very nice figure and a there's quite a few sculpts for the line. A pity that badger games doesn't have a proper website or I'd be tempted to buy a squad to keep him company.

About time someone made a proper Slaan proxy. A shame that it's 4 editions too late. :(

Thanks! It is a pretty awesome mini.
EldarCorsair

Return to Painting & Modeling