jokaero weaponsmith

Questions & Tips on painting, converting, and photographing models. This is also a great place to show off your latest work.

jokaero weaponsmith

Postby jturner » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 am

BURN THE WITCH, THE HERETIC, THE ALIEN (...well, except the furry orange guy. Let's leave him alone :roll: )

cool concept, but couldn't they could have just made him like a psyker that has some sort of connection with machinery? I mean...it's the inquisition for goodness sake...even worse, the grey knights!!!

So will you use this guy, or substitute him with something more...imperial?
jturner

Postby Kuma » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:24 pm

They are old school fluff, older than much of what has been added to 40k in the past decade
Kuma

Postby seahawk » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Since I'll never use them at AWC events, mine will be cheaply procured through a few Barrels of Monkeys. Hmm lessee...$12.25 for one, or $6 for twelve...yea. I'll just paint them up, base them properly and off they go!

And since the whole shebang is two pieces with the base being GW's, that constitutes 50% GW parts right? :lol:
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealously, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war, minus the shooting." - George Orwell
seahawk

well...

Postby jturner » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:59 pm

past decade in real time is like millenia....clearly some frothy inquisitor would have wiped these guys out by now....
jturner

Return to Painting & Modeling