Greenskins complete!

Questions & Tips on painting, converting, and photographing models. This is also a great place to show off your latest work.

Greenskins complete!

Postby Fallensaint » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:00 pm

Well guys after a good 5-6 years away from the hobby I have put the life of competition and comission painting behind me...Im just focusing on tabletop standard minis...(Its time to acually play :D )I rolled out this army pretty fast(Once I had time to paint that is :roll: ) Its pretty standard but I wanted something together just in case I decide to goto Adepticon. Its been a long time since I have seen alot of you but as always its your dedicated work that is a constant inspiration. I cannot believe how fast you guys paint...especially you ChrisMIronhands...holy crap!
Ill post from time to time but Ill see you all again in person soon enough. :D

Fallen

http://fallenlegionminis.blogspot.com/
Fallensaint

Postby Fallensaint » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Now that the 1000 pts are done It is time to flesh out the army...Once again rather quickly. Since this is my fun army it is alot of drybrushing and shortcuts just to get them done...(no stellar brushwork on these :( )Of course I cant help but to convert here and there and I will be doing some sculpting on the Kans but next up is my 30 strong unit of Ard boys for my opponent to smash himself against. Im hoping to have them finish by this weekend or next...depending on how work goes. :roll:

As always guys take care and pleasure seeing you all!

Fallen
Fallensaint

Postby Thogrid » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:08 pm

I wish my slow paced "good" work looked this nice. Fantastic job! 8)
Merle
KC Area
"A wise man learns form his own mistakes, but a genius learns from others!"
Thogrid

Return to Painting & Modeling