Lizardmen army started.

Questions & Tips on painting, converting, and photographing models. This is also a great place to show off your latest work.

Lizardmen army started.

Postby ChrisMIronHands » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:16 am

I'm quite enjoying fantasy since 8th. I've not even touched 40K in about 8 months. My army collection for fantasy has gotten HUGE and this is my 6th one.

This guy was assembled and Painted in just over an hour and a half. I have 51 more to go of this model. Basing will be Skullcrafts Autumn theme. Been waiting on ordering it for a while now and finally got around to it...

and here is the Slann I painted up for the army

SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES wrote:.....we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States.

Take that city of Chicago!
ChrisMIronHands

Postby ChrisMIronHands » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:19 am

I went a bit overboard tonight....

I started working on their display board... I told myself that I wouldn't start on it till the Daemons were done... but I couldn't help myself.

At the front of the board there is room for 2 units of saurus and a unit of temple guard with 2 Stegadons, and on each tier there will be my skirmishers like my skinks and my salamanders. At the top of course will be the Skink priests and the characters. This is going to be a FUN project. I need to work out how big the stones for each level will be and carve them out of the tiers.
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES wrote:.....we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States.

Take that city of Chicago!
ChrisMIronHands

Return to Painting & Modeling