starting something new....

Questions & Tips on painting, converting, and photographing models. This is also a great place to show off your latest work.

starting something new....

Postby jturner » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:08 pm

I paid a guy to put up a web site for me to buy/sell/trade models and such. I suck at this stuff. he used Word Press.

Looking for someone to team up with that knows about this stuff (word press).

I know this is kind of a weird place to put this, but I am hoping to team up with a fellow hobbyist as this is definitely more of a hobby than a business.

Let me know :)

j
jturner

Postby EldarCorsair » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Ummmm......you paid someone to put up a free blog on a site with millions of other blogs??? I honestly hope you didn't pay him a lot.

Truly, gaming blogs are a dime a dozen. I've had EoG for over 2 years now and only have about 24 followers. It's only in the last 6 months or so where I've gotten really serious about posting and updating frequently, which you HAVE to do, if you want to maintain a blog. I mean, YOU should learn how to post and do it everyday, if you are serious about this. It's not very hard to learn.

If you pay someone to make a website, it should be a REAL website, not a blog. And it should be on a stable, secure server.
EldarCorsair

Dude...

Postby jturner » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Deleted and warning issued.

Rich - Moderator
jturner

Postby Depayen » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:46 pm

OK, I understand your looking for help. Someone took your comment wrong ok it happens. With a reply like you just gave is going have two affect one people are going to be less likely to help you and two how many customer are you going to attract with an comments like that. Rudness doesn't do anyone any good. Something to think about.
Death comes at high Speed!
Here cometh the orangemen!

O'where O'where will I pop in. Go first I will let you shoot at nothing.
Depayen

Okay...

Postby jturner » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:59 am

nevermind.
jturner

Return to Painting & Modeling