Random Pic from To The Death Game

You just finished the best game of your life and you have to let the world know just how cool it was! Post your report here with all the glorious details.

Random Pic from To The Death Game

Postby Angelos » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:32 pm

This is from a battle me and Brian (who is now registered as ThatoneGuy) had in my basement on the pool table. I think I was rolling pretty ridiculous once we got into combat and Brian's crossbows kept up to their reputation of shooting flowers at the enemy.

Angelos

Postby knitemare » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:35 pm

Nice shot. It looks like he was playing Isengard, what list were you playing?
It's only about painting now.
knitemare

Postby Angelos » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Angmar/Baraddur Alliance, I had Wraith, Shade, Wight, and the Mouth as my heroes and filled everything else up with 24 Morannon Orcs, and the rest orcs with spears and trackers. It was a 600 pt game.
Angelos

Postby BrentS » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:39 pm

EEk, what's that square base figure I see?!?!
BrentS

Postby The Mouth of Sauron » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Angelos wrote:Angmar/Baraddur Alliance, I had Wraith, Shade, Wight, and the Mouth as my heroes and filled everything else up with 24 Morannon Orcs, and the rest orcs with spears and trackers. It was a 600 pt game.
How odes it play for you? I've considered a similar list for myself sans the Mouth and the Wraith. That Shade should definately help with the Morannon Orcs average Fight value.
The Mouth of Sauron

Postby Angelos » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:28 pm

The Mouth of Sauron wrote:
Angelos wrote:Angmar/Baraddur Alliance, I had Wraith, Shade, Wight, and the Mouth as my heroes and filled everything else up with 24 Morannon Orcs, and the rest orcs with spears and trackers. It was a 600 pt game.
How odes it play for you? I've considered a similar list for myself sans the Mouth and the Wraith. That Shade should definately help with the Morannon Orcs average Fight value.

Its actually played very well, I normally dont use the wight but for this battle I tried something different. The shade really complements the Morannon Orcs very well and when they win their combats they easily kill anything.

It only lacks movement which I make up with the wild wargs which take the place of the wight.
Angelos

Return to Battle Reports (LotR)