March to Mount Doom Adepticon 2015(Whos In??)

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

Re: March to Mount Doom Adepticon 2015(Whos In??)

Postby Smeagol » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:27 pm

No, I wasn't able to attend the last Bilbo's Bash due to a calendar conflict and I didn't attend the last Adepticon due to finacial issues.
Smeagol

Postby Sajii » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:15 pm

I haven't decided if I'm going to Acon this year yet, but if I am I am SERIOUSLY considering buying a mini army just for this event!

"One last time..." :)
What, do I sign my name here or something?
Sajii

Postby BrentS » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:32 am

Sajii wrote:I haven't decided if I'm going to Acon this year yet, but if I am I am SERIOUSLY considering buying a mini army just for this event!

It would be great if you could make it! Hope all is well!
BrentS

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:57 am

Sajii wrote:I haven't decided if I'm going to Acon this year yet, but if I am I am SERIOUSLY considering buying a mini army just for this event!

I just saw the hobbit for the second time a few hours ago......and indeed make it one last time. Who knows if we will have it next year......and on a good note this will be a fun event anyway.
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Postby memphismitch » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:28 pm

Although I did not participate... I did enjoy watching this... it was crazy seeing all these monsters and heroes going at it. Keep me in the loop for upcoming events/tournaments. I think there was a total of about 10-12 that participated. I only did not because I do not really have high point characters... just lots of regulars with some heroes mixed in for good measure.
Good seeing more LOTR players though, sometimes you guys are hard to find :)
Memphis Mitch Wood Elf Captain
memphismitch

Previous

Return to Lord of the Rings News