free to a good home w meet up

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

free to a good home w meet up

Postby Lordgoober » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Ok. I was dumping out boxes of empire figs as I inventory them for cull/full sale (full sale of empire more likely since I more do WW2 gaming now) and found a few LotR figs in a couple of the boxes I've gone through. I don't need these since all my evil except for my Corsairs is gone and my Good Humans are all gone.

I found these. 2 Mounted Warg Riders with Sword and Board, 2 Mounted Warg Riders with Bow, 3 Metal Dunedain (I believe they're dunedain since I see evidence of chain mail on the models).

The places that would be possible for meet up for dropping these off would be Games Plus, Draxtar Games or potentially the place that's over by 83. They'll go in my car and stay there until they're grabbed. The other possibility is if I'm meeting up with someone somewhere else that's already planned.
Lordgoober

Re: free to a good home w meet up

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:11 pm

Ill be at Games Plus man probably on Monday.

Considering I have all of your other stuff lol
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Postby Lordgoober » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:14 am

sadly I don't think I can get to Plus on Monday. I think I'm going to be on taxi duty.
Lordgoober

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Alright. What other day would be good for you?
ADEPTICON Hobbit players. I'd love your support. I with others are working on a Hobbit League that has no mandatory attendance and no fees. We have goals to keep this hobby functioning in the future and are currently working on monthly tournaments.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Postby Lordgoober » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:02 pm

I go up there Wednesdays and Fridays for Flames of War in the evening.
Lordgoober

Postby Bolg_Was_Epic » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:36 pm

Ok ill try to figure out when I can head up there on one of those days. Does anyone play Hobbit or Bolt Action on either of those nights? I heard both have regular groups.
Bolg_Was_Epic

Return to Lord of the Rings News