Anyone Know?/ Anyone Have?

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

Anyone Know?/ Anyone Have?

Postby old coast » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Anyone know any details about GW getting totally out of Finecast? a brilliant move if they want to start making money again however I wonder what it means for all these Hobbit Releases.

Anyone have any of the old Kings of Men figures?..I need one model preferably pose 2, (sword pointing to the ground) I'd give you $15 for it
Last edited by old coast on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
old coast

Re: Anyone Know?/ Anyone Have?

Postby Lordgoober » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:41 pm

From what I understand, Forgeworld is going to get all the casting machines and molds from the Finecast era and is supposedly taking over the LotR stuff. The fact that finecast is dead looks to be true as models that are finecast right now seem to be disappearing as their stock runs out and are considered discontinued as one of the IWFB guys found out with respect to the Brettonian Grail Reliquae.
Lordgoober

Postby BrentS » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:26 pm

The rumor I've heard is similar to what Rob said... LOTR range will be moved to Forge World.

I've also heard that Finecast is dead for WHFB and 40K. That seems consistent with the recent releases for those games.

I suspect the Hobbit Finecast was residual finecast that was originally planned for when the Hobbit was only going to be a two-part movie.
BrentS

Postby BostonNazgul » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:23 am

funny how if a company had just test grouped a product before slapping the face of the company with it.
BostonNazgul

Postby Lordgoober » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:57 pm

I just saw something that was slightly disturbing over on BOLS

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/s ... Smelt-quot
Lordgoober

Return to Lord of the Rings News