Bilbo's Birthday Bash Tourney FAQ

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

Bilbo's Birthday Bash Tourney FAQ

Postby BrentS » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:26 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've udpated the BBB Tournament FAQ. You can find it here:

http://bilbosbirthdaybash.wordpress.com/rules-2013/

Also, we've made one other fairly significant ruling. We've decided to rule that the Goblin Scribe model will NOT be allowed to be used in the tournament. The more we discuss this particular model, its just too much of a "scenario only" model and breaks too many of the usual match play type rules. This may be an unpopular decision for the fans of the Goblin Town army list; however, for the overall intergrity of the event this decision was made.
BrentS

Re: Bilbo's Birthday Bash Tourney FAQ

Postby BostonNazgul » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:45 pm

keep the updates coming! call all your friends and buddies too. if they need armies I am sure we have enough in the group to lend some out. It is going to be a blast and a fun weekend.
BostonNazgul

Postby old coast » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:40 am

BrentS wrote:Just wanted to let everyone know that we've udpated the BBB Tournament FAQ. You can find it here:

http://bilbosbirthdaybash.wordpress.com/rules-2013/

Also, we've made one other fairly significant ruling. We've decided to rule that the Goblin Scribe model will NOT be allowed to be used in the tournament. The more we discuss this particular model, its just too much of a "scenario only" model and breaks too many of the usual match play type rules. This may be an unpopular decision for the fans of the Goblin Town army list; however, for the overall intergrity of the event this decision was made.

Great News, Brent...I'd better get back on that FUBAD bus and get that number 3 spot back... :D
old coast

Postby BostonNazgul » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:24 pm

yeah John, figure it out! about to revoke your fubad bus fare...get to work!
BostonNazgul

Postby old coast » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:55 am

BostonNazgul wrote:yeah John, figure it out! about to revoke your fubad bus fare...get to work!

I have a blog post coming that should confirm I am securely back on the bus thru November. :D
old coast

Return to Lord of the Rings News