May Releases

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

May Releases

Postby BrentS » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Radagast coming in May:


alalbal wrote:Finally a decent Radagast pic!!!

Image
User avatar
BrentS
 
Posts: 6295
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: May Releases

Postby Guardian of Ecthelion » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:04 pm

OH MY GOD. Here come the wizards.

I cant wait for this.
User avatar
Guardian of Ecthelion
 
Posts: 877
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 9:26 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Re: May Releases

Postby BrentS » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Just got my digital White Dwarf. Radagast is the only Hobbit release this month.

Rumor mill says Azog and a NEW sourcebook is due next month.
User avatar
BrentS
 
Posts: 6295
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: May Releases

Postby jlong05 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:12 pm

BrentS wrote:Just got my digital White Dwarf. Radagast is the only Hobbit release this month.

Rumor mill says Azog and a NEW sourcebook is due next month.

Makes sense, GW needs to milk this train as much as possible.
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
User avatar
jlong05
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:02 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ (In a lead-lined fridge)

Re: May Releases

Postby BostonNazgul » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:57 pm

$45 finecast azog incoming... lames
User avatar
BostonNazgul
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:18 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: May Releases

Postby Lordgoober » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:23 pm

GW has really priced me out of the market in the last 6 months. There are so many other games that do things more reasonably.
Lordgoober
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:47 pm

Re: May Releases

Postby Smeagol » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:34 pm

I have bought more RPG minis recently than GW minis. I play mini games less and less.
User avatar
Smeagol
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: May Releases

Postby BrentS » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:26 am

Smeagol wrote:I have bought more RPG minis recently than GW minis. I play mini games less and less.


I've been spending my money on mini based board games (Zombicide,Zombicide 2, rivet wars, Myth, and now Deadzone). I'm addicted to Kickstarter.
User avatar
BrentS
 
Posts: 6295
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: May Releases

Postby griffen127 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:42 am

IMO dumb.
Proud founder of LotR FUBAD club. I need a sarcasm sign.
griffen127
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:40 pm

Re: May Releases

Postby BostonNazgul » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:06 pm

ive signed you up Brent, please go, this is an intervention....

http://www.passagesmalibu.com/home
User avatar
BostonNazgul
 
Posts: 2432
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:18 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: May Releases

Postby jlong05 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:14 pm

BostonNazgul wrote:ive signed you up Brent, please go, this is an intervention....

http://www.passagesmalibu.com/home

I might need this too
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
User avatar
jlong05
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:02 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ (In a lead-lined fridge)

Re: May Releases

Postby Smeagol » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:33 pm

BrentS wrote:
Smeagol wrote:I have bought more RPG minis recently than GW minis. I play mini games less and less.


I've been spending my money on mini based board games (Zombicide,Zombicide 2, rivet wars, Myth, and now Deadzone). I'm addicted to Kickstarter.

Bombshell Babes, Reaper, tavern cards, loka and dwarven forge for me. E-Bay is still more expensive overall, but it eats at my disposable income in much smaller bites.
User avatar
Smeagol
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: May Releases

Postby jlong05 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:53 pm

I got sucked into Zombiecide, Bones, realmworks, gng pro studio brushes, dungeon roll, and now dead zone.

Probably going to get shot by the wife when she sees all the bones figs.
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
User avatar
jlong05
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:02 pm
Location: Glendale, AZ (In a lead-lined fridge)

Re: May Releases

Postby BrentS » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:58 am

jlong05 wrote:I got sucked into Zombiecide, Bones, realmworks, gng pro studio brushes, dungeon roll, and now dead zone.

Probably going to get shot by the wife when she sees all the bones figs.


Lol, I left Bones, GnG Pro Brushes, and Dungeon Roll off my list above bit I've backed all those too.

I am actually going to try and unload most of my bones figures. I really don't know why I bought into that one.
User avatar
BrentS
 
Posts: 6295
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:38 pm

Re: May Releases

Postby griffen127 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:47 am

get into Robotech!!!! amazing Jamie, Boston, Tyler and I are. U all should to. AMAZING. Yep all caps..... that just happened.
Proud founder of LotR FUBAD club. I need a sarcasm sign.
griffen127
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:40 pm

Next

Return to Lord of the Rings News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron