New FAQ for hobbit rulebook

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

New FAQ for hobbit rulebook

Postby Lordgoober » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:09 am

Was just trolling my bookmarks list and hit One Ring and saw a post linking to a newly posted Hobbit main rulebook FAQ.

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Cus ... PRIL13.pdf

lots of pink all over the place.

looks like all 5 sourcebooks in the LOTR SBG section also got faqs.

Notes from them.

Gotta love the "consistency" between the FAQs. Army/Kings of the dead don't get to Special Strike with their blades but the Spectres of Mordor DO (my books are in the car and I believe all these model types strike against Courage instead of Def)

Kingdoms of Men: Faramir, Madril and Damrod all get Woodland Creature so they can now keep up with their ranger boys.

Moria and Angmar: Boosted Fury and Groblog's crown do NOT stack so no Fury saves of 4+

Free Peoples: Vault Warden Team Spear Dwarf now D6 instead of D4.
Lordgoober

Re: New FAQ for hobbit rulebook

Postby Smeagol » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:51 am

I see the issue with constituency. The army of the dead have axes which are particularly nasty if they were able to use it with a special strike. The army of the dead already get to use their spears against an opposing models' courage and gain the FV of the model doing the fighting.

Feinting spectres are deadly so the FAQ should probably be changed to prevent them from playing this game.
Smeagol

Return to Lord of the Rings News