LotR Swap at Adepticon

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

LotR Swap at Adepticon

Postby prion2001 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:30 pm

At the urging of some fellow LotR attendees, I would like to encourage folks to bring any LotR "stuff" they are looking to swap with them to the LotR events at Adepticon. It may be easier to find something we are interested in this smaller LotR setting than in the main bitz trading going on in the main hall. We will have events Thursday, Friday and Saturday and could devote some time at the end of the events for people to swap away.

Jamie
"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing." Boromir
Check out my painting blog at http://www.fivearmies.blogspot.com
Shop Gorgon Studios. http://www.gorgon-studios.com
prion2001

Re: LotR Swap at Adepticon

Postby Dragi » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:06 am

I'm looking for Aragorns from the following sets: Breaking of the Fellowship, Death of Gothmog, Amon Hen, and Heroes of the West.
"By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!" -

King Elessar
Dragi

Postby Lordgoober » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:58 am

I have a partially built Mumak that I am probably willing to offload that I should have all the bits for. I won't be bringing it though unless someone definitely wants it.
Lordgoober

Postby Guardian of Ecthelion » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Damn I only have 3 mumaks. I might be intereested if the price is right. Not sure so dont bring it just for me.
Guardian of Ecthelion

Postby Lordgoober » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:48 pm

I'll check to see if I have all the bits. There will be no crew with it. I'm probably looking at about $40 for it. OR I will knock say $4 bucks off the price for each Ruffian model I can get as I'm going to need about 75 or so of them for B3.
Lordgoober

Postby old coast » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:12 pm

I'm looking for a Mumak, complete kit -unbuilt, Metal Harad singles or metal Witch king on Fellbeast. (any condition) if anyone has any
Trades I have:
great beast of gorgorth shrinked ,
hunter orcs shrinked.....
Mantic Undead Army- Shrinked,
Hordes Legion Starter Shrinked
Warmachine Cryx - lots of stuff modeled up / painted
WFB Empire Giant kit complete sprued
WFB Lizards Lots- ask
more

I can haul it all out but would like at least an agreement of some kind of trade before I do...
PM if you are interested.
old coast

Postby BrentS » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:02 pm

I can't stick around this year for blitz trading at adepticon. But I think it's a great idea. I am thinking that of there is interest I may add some bitz trading for BBB as well. Maybe after the group dinner on Saturday night.
BrentS

Postby Guardian of Ecthelion » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:08 pm

On a serious side. I am looking for the Old Ringwraith on a fellbeast. The fellbeast pose is diff than the witchking one.
Guardian of Ecthelion

Postby Lordgoober » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:19 pm

We talking the old metal one? I got one of those (missing sword for the wraith and the claws for the fell beast when I got it) out of a massive lot I bought from a kid about 3 years ago. If that's helpful to you then I can let it go fairly cheap. I'm pretty sure the one in question is the Witch King one.
Lordgoober

Postby Guardian of Ecthelion » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:25 pm

The ringwraith one the tails curls forward under under the fellbeast.
Guardian of Ecthelion

Postby Lordgoober » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:46 pm

One way or another I'll bring the Wraith in my car on Thursday since I'm doing Jack and Squat on Thursday and Jack left town.
Lordgoober

Postby capt.cortez » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:22 am

i will be bringing a bunch of metal models down 15 metal helms deep elves , shelob sam+frodo , barrow wright hobbits, 30 army of the dead, 4 metal barow wrights, metal king of dead, metal dwarf kings+balastia+balin+dain, metal gondor comand, 2 arnor banners, arnor capt, arnor king, rivendal gandalf , metal burder troll cheaftain,
capt.cortez

Postby Lordgoober » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:38 pm

that being said, For those with full swag bags, Battlefront (Flames of War) has put sprues from their Open Fire starter box in the swag bags (Sherman Vs, StuGs and Infantry sprues.) I need Infantry sprues. I'm willing to pay 6 bucks an infantry sprue.
Lordgoober

Postby Lordgoober » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:15 am

In addition to the metal fell beast I'm bringing along, I will also be bringing a Metal Balrog with whip that I got from the same kid as the fell beast. the balrog is complete and painted though. The partially built mumak I have is missing ONE bit from what I can see. one of the 2 base pieces that sticks out from the side to hold a single man position.
Lordgoober

Return to Lord of the Rings News