need a finecast megaboromir banner arm

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

need a finecast megaboromir banner arm

Postby Lordgoober » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Ok. I recently got as part of a trade sequence a finecast megaboromir arm from a guy in the uk. Everything in the blister was fine except for the arm I wanted to use for the mounted version as I already have a mounted metal megaboromir (with sword, no banner arm available because I got it in a box o hobbits from adepticon). The arm is cut off pretty much right at the bottom of the armor piece for the forearm and everything from the elbow down is gone. Since I don't know whether the guy I got it from got it from a GW store, the bunker isn't willing to swap out the arm for me. Does anyone here have a spare banner arm?
Lordgoober

Re: need a finecast megaboromir banner arm

Postby Smeagol » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:18 am

Let me check. I might have a metal one in my bits stuff.
Smeagol

Postby Lordgoober » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:23 am

that would work because I do have the metal version that I can pull the sword arm off easily enough and then use the finecast sword for the finecast one. I don't need it anytime soon really so if you have it and are going to be at Bilbo's you can pass it off there.
Lordgoober

Postby Smeagol » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:36 am

I won't be able to do Bilbo's, but if I still have it I can get it out in the mail.
Smeagol

Postby Smeagol » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:53 am

I still have it. I wanted a lance armed Boromir so the arm was in my bits collection. PM me the address I should send it to and I'll get it out with in the next week or so. I leave for a vacation tomorrow morning so it'll be a at least a week before I can get it in the mail.
Smeagol

Return to Lord of the Rings News