Looking for Dunedain

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

Looking for Dunedain

Postby old coast » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:40 am

Hey folks
I need 2 Dunedain models for my good BBB army, I have vintage Citadel LotR alternatives, but would like a pair of the actual models
GW is currently charging $25 for 3 unit LotR blister with Tax and Shipping from the webstore, I wont go there. my brain will explode if I do it :)
anybody local- we could meet up for a game as well...I'd like to pay $5 each for them. Please let me know!
Thanks
John H.
old coast

Re: Looking for Dunedain

Postby Lordgoober » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:17 am

damn. I wish you had posted this about 2 weeks ago. I just sent my spare unprimed ones out last week. I think I have a couple floating in a case. I know I have some Rangers of the North that are partially painted if your interested in the armored guys. I'll be at the bunker Tomorrow in the evening and most of the weekend.
Lordgoober

Postby old coast » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:22 am

thanks Rob
If they are the older RotN models and dont have Spears they'd be fine. not sure I get out to the bunker by this weekend
but let me know when you out there in next couple weeks and I'll try to make it out, unless in the meantime.I score the actual Dunedain models.
old coast

Postby Islestaggerholm » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:38 pm

I have two that I will sell for the $5 plus consultation on my BBB armies. I've never really done an army, particularly with warbands and I'm likely to need some help. I'm thinking Dwarves and Goblins. Obviously I am going to need something begginner friendly so I am open to suggestions. I am a heavy collector so I could build just about anything--of course I need to get started soon if I plan to finish the painting.
Islestaggerholm

Return to Lord of the Rings News