in the furture

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

in the furture

Postby griffen127 » Sun May 20, 2012 9:29 pm

So its been so dead I wanted to say this about my future LotR armies. Winter is coming
Proud founder of LotR FUBAD club. I need a sarcasm sign.
griffen127

Re: in the furture

Postby Lordgoober » Sun May 20, 2012 10:32 pm

well. my plans now that midwest rampage has come and gone is to start working on my hobbits I got at Adepticon.
Lordgoober

Postby BostonNazgul » Mon May 21, 2012 1:02 am

not until those shields get grinded down mister!
BostonNazgul

Postby griffen127 » Mon May 21, 2012 8:44 am

hey no talking form U!!!!! the only person that really knows...... ass :lol:
griffen127

Postby prion2001 » Sun May 27, 2012 8:58 pm

In the future....there is only war. (?) :lol:

I've been busy hobbying but haven't gotten around to updating my blog yet. I have all my Harad stuff assembled minus the Mumak, painted a bunch of Gorgon Studios stuff including our new old west figs and some soon to be released Carthaginians, started assembling some Imperial Guard (thanks to several people I won't name for getting me hooked into that game again!). I even got in a game of ancients. And all that even with playing through the Space Marine video game (yes, I'm behind the times but just got it for my birthday and I'm loving it.)

All in all, I'm feeling a renewed sense of hobby energy post-Adepticon. I just need to get my focus on to the Harad stuff so I can get a new army ready for B3. The problem is, I also have summer plans for FOW, 40k, American Civil War, etc. So many models, so little time.

Jamie

p.s. when are we playing some LotR again at the Bunker?
"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing." Boromir
Check out my painting blog at http://www.fivearmies.blogspot.com
Shop Gorgon Studios. http://www.gorgon-studios.com
prion2001

Postby Lordgoober » Sun May 27, 2012 9:38 pm

I've now been bitten by the flames of war bug myself when I picked up the achtung! starter box while at Midwest Rampage down in Peoria 2 weeks ago. Man those shermans were a pain to put together. What size army should I be working towards? I'm probably going to be doing either a 3rd or 6th division Normandy army of some sort.
Lordgoober

Postby griffen127 » Mon May 28, 2012 8:41 am

Jamie I am in talk with the northerns on a date of some rings. I will keep u informed
griffen127

Postby prion2001 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:40 pm

Lordgoober wrote:I've now been bitten by the flames of war bug myself when I picked up the achtung! starter box while at Midwest Rampage down in Peoria 2 weeks ago. Man those shermans were a pain to put together. What size army should I be working towards? I'm probably going to be doing either a 3rd or 6th division Normandy army of some sort.

I have about 1500 of Fallschirmjager but I built my original list to 1000 to start and then planned tp flesh it out to 1250 which I think was the previous FOW Adepticon limit. I think in the end, anywhere from 1500 to 2000 would allow you to play any tournament or game.

Kyle, keep me posted on the LotR game.

Jamie
"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing." Boromir
Check out my painting blog at http://www.fivearmies.blogspot.com
Shop Gorgon Studios. http://www.gorgon-studios.com
prion2001

Return to Lord of the Rings News