Gothmog on Foot?

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

Gothmog on Foot?

Postby BrentS » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:47 pm

Anyone have an extra Gothmog on Foot model? I just butchered my only one to make my mounted Gothmog conversion (pictures coming soon) and since this is "just" a dismount, I'm not sure I want to spend the energy converting on up. I've got paypal $$ ready to spend.
BrentS

Re: Gothmog on Foot?

Postby Smeagol » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:58 pm

I might have a couple of new and old ones king about. Let me check my extras.
Smeagol

Postby BrentS » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Smeagol wrote:I might have a couple of new and old ones king about. Let me check my extras.

Cool, all things being equal, I'd prefer the new version. Let me know what you find and how much you want for him.
BrentS

Postby Yakthor » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 pm

I have an extra Gothmog on Foot if you want it. It's metal, unassembled, but I cut the weapon and hand off the right arm to use in a different conversion. I'm assuming its the new one since I'm only aware of one sculpt of Gothmog.
Yakthor

Postby Smeagol » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:08 pm

There are two poses. The new has a detached arm. I'm sending him one of my extra Gothmogs as well.
Smeagol

Postby BrentS » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 am

Thanks guys... Smeagol has me hooked up with a Gothmog.

For what its worth, there are actually three Gothmog on foot poses. The original pose is all one piece and is posed in a way that the sculptors didn't make his left arm/hand crippled. This is the pose I actually used for my coversion (separate thread). The second pose is the "new" one. This is the pose on the GW website where Gothmog is standing tall pointing with his sword (crippled hand). The third pose is from the Death of Gothmog vignette. This one where Gothmog is holding a mace and sort of crouching in a defensive position.
BrentS

Return to Lord of the Rings News