Partner for Adepticon Team Tournament

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

Partner for Adepticon Team Tournament

Postby Guardian of Ecthelion » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Some of you know my friend Jeff G. his partner for the team tournament dropped out. Jeff still wants to play and is looking for a partner. Please PM me if you are interested. '

Thanks,

Chris
Guardian of Ecthelion

Re: Partner for Adepticon Team Tournament

Postby prion2001 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:39 pm

Please keep me posted. I'll keep an eye out and twist some arms if I can. We don't want to ruin the Adpeticon good will by adding tables and then seeing our numbers drop. We won't get more tables next year with that sort of thing. :cry:

Jamie
"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing." Boromir
Check out my painting blog at http://www.fivearmies.blogspot.com
Shop Gorgon Studios. http://www.gorgon-studios.com
prion2001

Postby Guardian of Ecthelion » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:49 pm

OK he was supposed to play with one of the Kzoo gang but Ihuess he can't make it.
So far no replies
Guardian of Ecthelion

Postby Lordgoober » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Team is Saturday right? I'm planning on offering up myself as a ringer for the WAB Singles if needed. If needed more on the SBG side for the Team I can do that as well. For good I'll bring in Dwarves, Evil Corsairs of Umbar as those two armies are fully painted. That being said, I'll be the teammate of last resort if need be ok? Saturday is my official "Schlep" day as Adepticon Staff.
Lordgoober

Return to Lord of the Rings News