More Tables Added for LotR!!

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

More Tables Added for LotR!!

Postby prion2001 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Just an FYI, due to the demand for LotR we have been granted a few extra tables for both events (4 tables to be exact). This means we now have space for 28 single players and 14 teams. Notifications have been sent to players on the waitlist so please, check your emails or pass this on to those you know on the waitlist so they do not miss out.

Even with the waitlist spots being held, we currently have 3 extra tickets available for new registerations for the Championships (i.e. those not on the waitlist could now get in). Unfortunately, only 4 teams from the waitlist will get into the Team event leaving one team still on the list.

Please pass on this news and let's sell the extra tickets and add folks to the waitlist. If we sell out again and add to our waitlist it will go some way to getting a few more tables (which are in short supply but I've been told there could be a chance for more space if need is clearly shown).

Thanks,

Jamie
"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing." Boromir
Check out my painting blog at http://www.fivearmies.blogspot.com
Shop Gorgon Studios. http://www.gorgon-studios.com
prion2001

Re: More Tables Added for LotR!!

Postby Guardian of Ecthelion » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 pm

That is great news. I was really hoping this would happen.
Guardian of Ecthelion

Postby BostonNazgul » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:39 am

please please please get signed up if you have not or been on the fence, a lot of crunching went through the uppy ups to get us these tables, so lets show em we mean business.
BostonNazgul

Postby BostonNazgul » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:14 pm

dont forget about the new spots!
BostonNazgul

Postby BrentS » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Let's get these new slots filled! I know the people on the waitlist have been contacted. If you've been trying to get into the Adepticon LOTR tournaments, make sure you contact Jamie or send an email to the Adepticon email address to get a spot.
BrentS

Postby BostonNazgul » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Wait list folks had been contacted and their reserved tickets expire at 5pm today. Those not booked will be recycled back into the webcart open to everyone.

Get your teams together and sign up! Also singles slots will be opening too if wait list does not fill them.....
BostonNazgul

Postby prion2001 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:44 am

waitlist tickets (except for 2 on the team side) have been put back in the cart. So, as of today (3/10/12) there are 3 spots in the champs and 3 in the teams. So, if you have not registered and want in PLEASE RSVP SOON.

Jamie.
"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing." Boromir
Check out my painting blog at http://www.fivearmies.blogspot.com
Shop Gorgon Studios. http://www.gorgon-studios.com
prion2001

Postby BostonNazgul » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:10 am

2 spots left for both the singles and doubles events. That means 2 players and 4 players respectively. JUMP ON THE FUN PARADE!

If it entices anyone, who is on the fence, freebies are being planned on during morning registration for the singles event...
BostonNazgul

Return to Lord of the Rings News