GitD army list submissions!

All the latest and greatest info concerning the constant struggle and strife across Middle-earth!

GitD army list submissions!

Postby tjski » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:40 am

Okay,

The Deadline for GitD lists was 2/4/12, I am still missing the following lists:

Jerry Autieri - Arizona - Evil
Frank Brown - Florida - Good
Anthony Pigati - Arizona - Good
Brandon Mackey - Arizona - Evil
Howard Beam - Arizona - Good
CJ Beam - Arizona - Good
Keith Hruska - Colorado - Evil
Anthony Florez - California - Evil

These need to be submitted to me at TJKulinski@cox.net

Just an FYI, I am checking lists and going over Theme, there is a possiblity of getting 10 bonus points for Theme. Folks that submitted there lists before the Deadline got 5 evtra bonus points. So get those lists in folks, only two weeks until the big event!

Tim K
tjski

Re: GitD army list submissions!

Postby febber » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:51 pm

I had a plan for GITD, but due to the confusion over Adepticon I tried to revise the list I worked on for Adepticon which I spent much of the winter on, which now probably won't be legal for Adepticon. But I don't know if it will be finished in time for GITD. Nor do I have time for a new list of Adepticon.

So basically, I won't be attending either GITD or Adepticon this year. Have fun guys.
All-time LOTR Grand/National Tournament Record: 92-18-45 (W-L-D), 63 major victories
21 awards in 35 events inc. 5x Best Overall; 2x 2nd Overall (w/o Best General); 9x Best General
2007 National Circuit Champion
2008 National Circuit Champion
febber

Postby ChrisLS » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 am

Aw, man! We'll miss you! Though at least that's one draw out of my schedule... :?
In my fantasy world, we have pie.

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. - Mark Twain
ChrisLS

Postby griffen127 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Blue u can still use your list at Acon, whats up? busy?
Proud founder of LotR FUBAD club. I need a sarcasm sign.
griffen127

Postby prion2001 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:58 pm

febber wrote:I had a plan for GITD, but due to the confusion over Adepticon I tried to revise the list I worked on for Adepticon which I spent much of the winter on, which now probably won't be legal for Adepticon. But I don't know if it will be finished in time for GITD. Nor do I have time for a new list of Adepticon.

So basically, I won't be attending either GITD or Adepticon this year. Have fun guys.

Hey Frank. Do check the list selection thread (viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7117)
as our decision essentially should allow any old or new list and not force people to change if they can't or don't want to. And I know GitD is to soon for any changes so it's Legions for sure there. You have been a huge supporter for this game before many of us here. It wouldn't be the same without you present. You, more then anyone, have seen the changes in this game and it (and you) are still here. We'll get past this new twist just like Legions and every other new thing GW throws our way (IMHO).

Jamie
"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing." Boromir
Check out my painting blog at http://www.fivearmies.blogspot.com
Shop Gorgon Studios. http://www.gorgon-studios.com
prion2001

Return to Lord of the Rings News