WAB Tourney 2012

In the grim darkness of the past?

WAB Tourney 2012

Postby Nostromo » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:18 pm

I assume we will have a WAB Tourney next year?

If so, I am starting to prepare- I probably won't do a full army but just add to my Musketeer Goths- probably bringing in their late Romans or Justinians.

So my question- If I go with an Arthurian list from Age of Arthur- can we use the character upgrades/skills? It seems without them the list is rather bland. I assume no special characters...

Otherwise I can irritate everyone and do a Late Roman Fall of the West!

The BTGG Justinian list would be good as well- it has some character to it for sure.

Aaron
Nostromo

Postby RichN » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 pm

WAB will be back for singles and doubles - much like last year.

I'll have to try and round up a copy of Age of Arthor. Though given the lack of armies from the book, I would guess the character upgrades are no big deal.
Terrain, Modeling and More... Chicago Terrain Factory
RichN

Postby Matt-J2 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:39 am

FWIW, nobody batted an eye over me using them at Doubles in 2010. Of course, it's possible nobody understood what I was talking about, either.

Having used a bunch of them, I find them to generally be fun, but overall not really useful and overcosted. Some are pretty nice, though. Just don;t go nuts on them Nostromo, you'll quickly find you could have gotten another character or upgraded a unit or two for the same cost!
Matt-J2

Return to Warhammer Ancients Battles