Adepticon 2012 Crusaders campaign

In the grim darkness of the past?

Adepticon 2012 Crusaders campaign

Postby RichN » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:50 pm

The 2012 Adepticon campaign is ready to begin. http://wab.adepticon.org/index.html

This year's campaign has a Crusaders theme - players will take the role of one of the many factions competing for control of the holy lands around Jerusalem. Each player will belong to one faction: Frank, Saracen or Byzantine and control one of the regions in the holy land. The winner will not only gain the most glory on the battle field and withstand the attacks of their foes, but also lead their faction to victory. Champion to be crowned at Adepticon 2012.

The campaign is open to any 28mm game system players find best suited to their gaming environment. Myself, I plan to be playing WAB and Hail Caesar this coming year. Army lists are open ended, although players should have suitable army for their faction. WAB books which may be used as reference are: Shield Wall, El Cid and Beyond the Golden Gate. Players are welcome to submit lists for COE, W&C, HC and WAB for inclusion on the campaign web site.

Registration begins now - with games starting 7-1-11. Complete rules included on the campaign web site or feel free to email me any questions.

To Register, email adepticonwab @ gmail.com with the following:

Name
    Screen Name (if different)
    Historical Case of Army
    Army Notes: photos, figure manufacture, paint tips

PS - I will be on vacation from 7-9/7-12 and will not have email/internet access.
Last edited by RichN on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terrain, Modeling and More... Chicago Terrain Factory
RichN

Postby Matt-J2 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Ooooh....I've wanted to do Byzantines for a long time, but I don't think I can get this and Antigonids done! :cry:
Matt-J2

Return to Warhammer Ancients Battles