Musketeer/Gripping Beast service

In the grim darkness of the past?

Musketeer/Gripping Beast service

Postby mikebutcher » Mon May 23, 2011 11:11 am

Thought it might be appropriate to comment on a great job of customer service for a change

I recently placed a large order of Musketeer Miniature figures through Gripping Beast.

The whole process was smooth as silk (unlike my "greek tragedy" last year with BTD, never did get the order correct, which was just normal product codes off of their website, correct). I was able to send my desired army list as well as my "picky bits" list such as shield mix and extra drummers, etc. and then get an awesome "army deal" price for lot. Despite GB being at Salute, etc. my order was at my Wisconsin home in less than 3 weeks.

Andy was very helpful and quick to answer any questions, etc.

Well played, GB, well played...
Last edited by mikebutcher on Mon May 23, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikebutcher

Re: Musketeer/Gripping Beast service

Postby Thogrid » Mon May 23, 2011 11:24 am

mikebutcher wrote:hought it might be appropriate to comment on a great job of customer service for a change

I recently placed a large order of Musketeer Miniature figures through Gripping Beast.

The whole process was smooth as silk (unlike my "greek tragedy" last year with BTD, never did get the order correct, which was just normal product codes off of their website, correct). I was able to send my desired army list as well as my "picky bits" list such as shield mix and extra drummers, etc. and then get an awesome "army deal" price for lot. Despite GB being at Salute, etc. my order was at my Wisconsin home in less than 3 weeks.

Andy was very helpful and quick to answer any questions, etc.

Well played, GB, well played...

Nicely done GB! And good job outta you Mr. Butcher for relaying the word on good customer service. :)
Merle
KC Area
"A wise man learns form his own mistakes, but a genius learns from others!"
Thogrid

Return to Warhammer Ancients Battles