Architects of War add Perry Brothers

In the grim darkness of the past?

Architects of War add Perry Brothers

Postby RichN » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:12 pm

Architects of War have taken over selling metal Perry Brothers figures in the US from Age of Glory. Many of the lines are loaded into the cart now with more by this evening. AoW are also able to order in Musketeer miniatures via Gripping Beast - and are ordering later this week.
Terrain, Modeling and More... Chicago Terrain Factory
RichN

Postby Matt-J2 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Nice, I've ordered from them before and have always had great service.
Matt-J2

Postby Nostromo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:34 am

That is good news!
Earlier this year they were sending me to Age of Glory to get Perry metals- Age of Glory would not return my emails for ordering Crusades era figs and HYW.
AoW have excellent service. Though for big orders you can't beat going to GB/Musketeer direct- believe me!
Nostromo

Postby mikebutcher » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:02 am

Nostromo wrote:That is good news!
Though for big orders you can't beat going to GB/Musketeer direct- believe me!

I agree, I am waiting on some berber sample figures. They are going to work an army deal price for me...
Last edited by mikebutcher on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikebutcher

Postby RichN » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:17 am

When working direct with GB/Musketeer did they still charge you the 15% shipping?
The reason I'm talking with Architects of War is they do $6 shipping and there will be no 3% currency exchange fee from my CC company.
Terrain, Modeling and More... Chicago Terrain Factory
RichN

Postby Nostromo » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:30 pm

the bonus with large Musketeer/GB orders is that they do not charge for shipping, they included free figures, and I got my figures the next day at my door...
albeit they knew what I was roughly putting together the week before and said it was all in stock, but I was very, very surprised to see it at my door the next morning.
Outstanding customer service for a mini company.

AoW has excellent customer service as well- but they only order when they have a big enough one. And my theory is that GB/Musketeer fill their direct customer orders before they fill distributor/store orders.
Nostromo

Return to Warhammer Ancients Battles