General 'Big Game' Adepticon X Discussion

In the grim darkness of the past?

Postby RichN » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Why not WAB.... because HC is new and shinny???
Seriously, if you'd rather play the game in WAB we can do that too. I'll get my HC fix somewhere else.

Arab forces should not be hard to come by. I have part of an army painted now & am busy buying more. I should have about 3K WAB points by the time Adepticon X rolls around. Add in Mike's Berbers + a few contributions from other players = a pretty big army.

I'm making no promises about the Legends tournaments. Some event is going to get scheduled over by all the ancients events.
Terrain, Modeling and More... Chicago Terrain Factory
RichN

Postby Thogrid » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:01 am

RichN wrote:Why not WAB.... because HC is new and shinny???
Seriously, if you'd rather play the game in WAB we can do that too. I'll get my HC fix somewhere else.

Arab forces should not be hard to come by. I have part of an army painted now & am busy buying more. I should have about 3K WAB points by the time Adepticon X rolls around. Add in Mike's Berbers + a few contributions from other players = a pretty big army.

I'm making no promises about the Legends tournaments. Some event is going to get scheduled over by all the ancients events.

Rich...if we do the Crusader dispaly game as a WAB game, I'll help you get your "HC fix" in somehow. :lol:

My copy of HC arrived in today's mail! Been VERY hard to leave it on my desk tonight as I've been working and then "house chores". I'm thinking I will have to do some perusing before I hit the rack though. :D
Merle
KC Area
"A wise man learns form his own mistakes, but a genius learns from others!"
Thogrid

Postby socalwarhammer » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Well, I have been playing COE and I am really happy with it. If GEG releases a supplement in August, then maybe we could play a campaign using the armies contained within.
Only the dead have seen the end of war....Plato

Check out my blogs at http://nwhistoricalwargames.wordpress.com/ & http://gigharbor40k.wordpress.com/
socalwarhammer

Postby PsychosisPC » Sat May 07, 2011 8:47 pm

I would definitely like to take part in the Crusades. Have a 1000pts from this past team tourney, and only more to come of the crusader types.

Shawn W.
PsychosisPC

Postby alexakers » Sat May 14, 2011 11:58 pm

Greetings All, for those who know me (socal I am looking at you) my name is Alex Akers and I was one of the players this year in the WAB singles and Doubles ( co winner). I will be returning for a third year in a row to adepticon next year and if there is room just let me know and I will gladly get involved in any way I can. I am currently doing Alexanders Successors but can do crusades anything and would have no issue painting up 2000 pts of arabs.
alexakers

Postby Thogrid » Tue May 17, 2011 2:07 pm

alexakers wrote:Greetings All, for those who know me (socal I am looking at you) my name is Alex Akers and I was one of the players this year in the WAB singles and Doubles ( co winner). I will be returning for a third year in a row to adepticon next year and if there is room just let me know and I will gladly get involved in any way I can. I am currently doing Alexanders Successors but can do crusades anything and would have no issue painting up 2000 pts of arabs.

Hey Alex...are you also interested in participating in the Successor battle we're putting together?
Merle
KC Area
"A wise man learns form his own mistakes, but a genius learns from others!"
Thogrid

Previous

Return to Warhammer Ancients Battles