Theodoric the Great

In the grim darkness of the past?

Postby Nostromo » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:37 am

Careful with the 'special' talk- I sold my short bus some time ago- though I wish I still had that '64 21 window VW deathtrap!

Matt- because of the clarity issues and odd calculations with the BTGG Goth lists, Rich and I decided to go through it together ahead of time to quell any debate on the floor Saturday- though it is WAB, and we are a pretty reasonable bunch (the exception being me and the 360 degree arc of catapults question last year- which just made me mad so I shot and killed the entire crew on turn 1 making it a non-issue- but WAB 2.0 cleared that question up!). I have 11 points to shave- which I will decide on this weekend considering what models I believe will be ready- which means my tanks for my WWII demo game won't be very cool looking I am afraid!
Nostromo

Postby Matt-J2 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:33 pm

Ahh, ok then. :)
Matt-J2

Postby Nostromo » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Getting down to the end- and I sent Rich the list
(though I might change it- I have 7 points left, with all cavalry that can't add much, but in 2.0 can you buy a unit leader or musician alone like in 1.5- where is that book?! Could add a leader to that last light cav squadron...)

A second light cavalry unit- this one more likely to be formed with Standard and Musician and Leader...and light armor- all the more effective to chase off those pesky skirmishers and missile troops- oh, and maybe get a flank if I am lucky!

Nostromo

Postby Thogrid » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Nostromo wrote:A second light cavalry unit- this one more likely to be formed with Standard and Musician and Leader...and light armor- all the more effective to chase off those pesky skirmishers and missile troops- oh, and maybe get a flank if I am lucky!

Bring it, horse breath! :lol:

Seriously Aaron, these look fantastic! 8)
Merle
KC Area
"A wise man learns form his own mistakes, but a genius learns from others!"
Thogrid

Previous

Return to Warhammer Ancients Battles