When will results be posted?

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

When will results be posted?

Postby Lord Alakinsky » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:48 pm

This was my second year at Adepticon, and it was better than the first. I really admire the dedication of the staff. You guys go out of your way to provide a fun weekend for all of us. Thanks for your hard work!

Last year we only did the team tournament so this was my first time doing the 40K championship as well. I was a little fatigued at first but after getting my butt handed to me by my first round opponent I perked up a little bit and did better in rounds 2 and 3. Playing Deathwing allows for very few mistakes! Unfortunately, coming from Seattle means that I have to be sure to catch a plane on Sunday night to be back for work and family. We had to leave before the results were announced for the 40K championships, and even though I know I didn't win an award, I'd like to see where I placed among the crowd. I bet the organizers are still recovering from the weekend, 'cause I know I am too!

Anyway, when can we expect to see the results from the 40k championships? Or will only those who won an award be announced?

Thanks!
Lord Alakinsky

Postby muwhe » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Full results will be posted.

and yes we are still recovering. So give us a bit results will be up shortly.
muwhe
AdeptiCon Oracle

Recovering

Postby LoneFang » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:09 pm

Good, I'm not the only one with a gamers hangover!!!
Geez, will I ever finish painting??
LoneFang

Postby Lord Alakinsky » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:13 pm

Thank you! having only participated in the event, I can only imagine your gamer hangover as the organizers compared to mine as only a player!

Thanks again!
Lord Alakinsky

Return to AdeptiCon 2008