Printing Registration Badges and Sheets right now!

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

Printing Registration Badges and Sheets right now!

Postby Matthias » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:15 am

I am printing all the pre-registration information this afternoon. There is a ton of stuff! Many thanks to everyone who took the time to pre-register. It is a huge benefit to the setup and planning process. This year we had an overwhelming response, selling 95% of the tickets for all major events and falling just shy of 700 pre-registered attendees!

As a reminder - you will be able to pick up your Registration package (badges, reg sheet, miniatures, books, templates and the kitchen sink) starting Friday morning at the Registration Table.
Matthias
Techpriest

Re: Printing Registration Badges and Sheets right now!

Postby knitemare » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:23 am

Matthias wrote:I am printing all the pre-registration information this afternoon. There is a ton of stuff! Many thanks to everyone who took the time to pre-register. It is a huge benefit to the setup and planning process. This year we had an overwhelming response, selling 95% of the tickets for all major events and falling just shy of 700 pre-registered attendees!

As a reminder - you will be able to pick up your Registration package (badges, reg sheet, miniatures, books, templates and the kitchen sink) starting Friday morning at the Registration Table.

Is 11am a very strict time? I am assuming there will be a huge line of people waiting to pick up all of their stuff. I am in the LotR tourny at noon on Friday. Based on past experience, what time should I really be getting in line in order to make sure I make it to my event?
It's only about painting now.
knitemare

Postby Matthias » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:36 am

I am sure we will be able to start processing pre-reg a little early. it is a pretty quick process.
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby Drunken Mick » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:12 am

I'm with KM, my partner and I plan to be there at 10:30... should be be earlier or would that be a waste of time?

Thanks!
Lord of the Drink

Eat that Flatly!
Drunken Mick

Postby Varrus » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Another question to bother you with, sorry.

I'm not getting to Adepticon until Friday evening. How late is the registration table open, or should I just plan on picking everythng up Saturday morning?
+++Vae Victis+++
Varrus

Postby fyrblckdragon » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:37 pm

IIRC, we can start registering people as soon as we are ready. No guarantees other than 11, but it might be worth your time to come earlier.
fyrblckdragon

Return to AdeptiCon 2008