Find Ckilleen a team for Adepticon

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

Find Ckilleen a team for Adepticon

Postby Zero_Cool » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:34 pm

Casey was kind enough to offer his help for our fouth teammate, but one of our originals was able to attend and we cannot use him.

If any team out there needs another player, shoot Ckilleen a PM. He seems a very decent fellow with many years of gameplay experience and should prove to be a worthy addition to your team.
Zero_Cool

Postby Ckilleen » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:02 pm

I was just about to do that for myself thanks Zero_Cool for the good words too.

I have 1000 points ready of Chaos (Deathguard) 2 different 1000point Dark angel armies, and a 1000 point Eldar army. these are all fully painted and ready to go. I am also trying to finish a Tyranid army that is only about 50% painted but i don't think I will finish it.

So let me Know if something happened and you lost your 4th team member.

On a different note I should be able to get 4000 points of dark angels if their are any people that don't have a team that wanna make the team right now. If I get a team together in time I can even make a quick display board depending on the time the team is made by.

Long story short I had a team but it all fell apart about 2 weeks ago.
Ckilleen

Postby appleton_cop » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:05 am

Nick said you can borrow his Nids,,,,

Casey is riding with us and can play Necrons, Tau, Dark Eldar, emperors Children, Blood Angels,,

Does that cover almost any army? before we leave on Friday morning??

He's driving the big van, so he'll be there promise!
Sometimes you win, Sometimes you lose, Sometimes it Rains, Think about that for a while....

Nuke: Bull Durham
appleton_cop

Return to AdeptiCon 2008