The Battle for Hells Gate- Apocalypse

The place to discuss all that was! Visit the AdeptiCon website (www.adepticon.org) for past coverage, event results and photos!

The Battle for Hells Gate- Apocalypse

Postby fyrblckdragon » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:20 pm

Adepticon is a mere 4 days away...

The Battle for Hell's Gate will ensue this Friday! Will the Dark Angels succeed in driving out the Chaos Warhost that is led by none other than ex-Brother Srangelion? Or will they be interrupted by the Inquistion and a host of other armies trying to find out their secret?

A few pics of Hell's Gate and some of my forces participating-->

fyrblckdragon

Postby Ckilleen » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:29 am

I know that the battle is only meant to last until 8pm but do you think it might go on longer? The reason I ask is I am in the Gladiator Tournament but would love to use my two yes I said two forgeworld Warhound Titans in a massize apocalypse battle, not to mention I could bring about 20,000 points of Dark Angels, but only like 10,000 painted.

That Chaos Fort you have going looks great
Ckilleen

Postby fyrblckdragon » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:32 pm

I am planning on running the turns fairly tight so that it will only be 7 hours. (6 hours of gaming/1 hour for food+stuff since its a friendly game)

That being said, the Apocalypse table will remain set up for the rest of the weekend, if you want to try and find some players. I can't guarantee I can be there to play any other day though(being busy with set-up/staffing type stuff). We have 15 coming right now, and I know at least one has almost 9k of guard- they might be your player!

If there is enough interest/people like the event, this event may turn into a three day thing next year. The friendly non-competitive events are new for A-con 08, so mine is one of many in a trial-by-fire.

Thanks!
fyrblckdragon

Postby appleton_cop » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:02 am

I'm loving the look of Hell's Gate, especially the Phaylic symbols guarding the entrance.... lol :roll:
Sometimes you win, Sometimes you lose, Sometimes it Rains, Think about that for a while....

Nuke: Bull Durham
appleton_cop

Return to AdeptiCon 2008