Chapterhouse Games the Winner

The place to discuss relevant News and Rumors!

Chapterhouse Games the Winner

Postby allen » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Chapterhouse Games wins against Games Workshop. Here is the link:

http://blog.spikeybits.com/2013/06/chap ... court.html

So now this paves the way for everyone else to sue GW for the atrocities they committed over the years including telling stores that they can't sell bits off the sprue or sell their product online.
After a three year hiatus...I'm back.
allen

Re: Chapterhouse Games the Winner

Postby jlong05 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:44 am

allen wrote:Chapterhouse Games wins against Games Workshop. Here is the link:

http://blog.spikeybits.com/2013/06/chap ... court.html

So now this paves the way for everyone else to sue GW for the atrocities they committed over the years including telling stores that they can't sell bits off the sprue or sell their product online.

While this does open GW to more scrutiny with regard to their supposed patents, it does not open them up to any legal recourse for telling companies they are not allowed to sell bits. The process they are doing is simply to end distribution processes with anyone or any company selling to anyone that is doing a bits service. This is within their legal right, regardless of how stupid we all think it is.
The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05

Postby Shaggrudd Dethblasta » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:26 am

You know, the above may be true, but for some strange reason I keep on running a scene through mind from Monty Python's Holy Grail. (Ding!) "Bring out your dead! " (ding) "Bring out your dead!" (The body of GW dumped in the cart) "bring out your dead! " GW whimpering "I'm not dead yet. I can still rip you off! Look at these cool new space marines! You get five of them in a box for $75! But you need to buy six boxes because now space marine squads are now ten man squads and now you must have three troop choices instead of two! But you also have to buy these $75 rhinos because we said so and this $100 finecast miniature for your HQ!
"Why can't you dig how beautiful and righteous it is", Oddball
Shaggrudd Dethblasta

Postby allen » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:55 pm

And after that we beg daddy warbucks for $1,616.00 for the apocalypse table. :lol:
After a three year hiatus...I'm back.
allen

Return to News & Rumors