Help identifying sprues

The place to discuss relevant News and Rumors!

Help identifying sprues

Postby BrentS » Fri May 24, 2013 7:01 am

I've got these listed in the B/S/T forum but I'm probably going to take them to eBay... before I do that I was hoping someone could help me identify the kits they came from? I never got into 40K enough to recognize specific bits.

Thanks!

Heavy Weapon?

Eldar Vehicle Sprue 1

Eldar Vehicle Sprue 2

Eldar Vehicle (?) Sprue 3
BrentS

Re: Help identifying sprues

Postby Redbeard » Fri May 24, 2013 7:14 am

Eldar vehicle sprue 1 and 2 are the falcon. It makes no sense to sell them separately.

Eldar vehicle sprue 3 is the wave serpent addition. You could sell that one separately, but you could also just combine the three and sell them as wave serpent New-On-Sprue.

In either case, you don't have the eldar weapon sprue(s) that are needed to complete either vehicle. I think you're also missing the falcon turret sprue, so your best bet is to sell it as a wave serpent without guns.
"All very successful commanders are prima donnas and must be so treated."

George S. Patton
Redbeard

Postby BrentS » Fri May 24, 2013 9:27 am

Redbeard wrote:Eldar vehicle sprue 1 and 2 are the falcon. It makes no sense to sell them separately.

Eldar vehicle sprue 3 is the wave serpent addition. You could sell that one separately, but you could also just combine the three and sell them as wave serpent New-On-Sprue.

In either case, you don't have the eldar weapon sprue(s) that are needed to complete either vehicle. I think you're also missing the falcon turret sprue, so your best bet is to sell it as a wave serpent without guns.

Thanks! I tried to do some research to figure this out but I came up short.

Anyone help me out on the first sprue?

On a side note, I meant to put this in the painting / modeling forum. Sorry about that.
BrentS

Postby seahawk » Fri May 24, 2013 9:38 am

That's the Imperial Guard heavy weapon team weapons sprue.
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealously, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war, minus the shooting." - George Orwell
seahawk

Postby BrentS » Fri May 24, 2013 10:09 am

Perfect, thanks.
BrentS

Return to News & Rumors