TShft Open Seattle Washington

The place to discuss relevant News and Rumors!

TShft Open Seattle Washington

Postby YeezyMozart » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Not that it is a huge deal but I just wanted to let the AWC group know that Chicago took Overall Winner at the Tshft Open last week.

Going out to the West Coast is interesting since they don't really know much about the Toledo Guys Or the Nova Guys. There are some real competitive 40k Groups that dominate the West Coast and we don't see much of them over here. Team Zero Comp and the BOLS crew are well known and there are some other gaming groups that none of you have ever heard of that are also solid groups out there.

Anyways the TShft open was a two day GT with about 70 people and it was in Seattle WA. I managed to pull off the overall win with Tyranids lets just say people didn't see that coming and where very impressed. So I got out the Chicago brand in terms of good gamers. Some of the people seemed more interested in coming to Adepticon it sucks that I had to tell them its already sold out.

If anyone is interested in traveling for an event. I am heading back to the West Coast for the BAO - "Bay Area Open" which is considered the Adeption of the West Coast and it is on March 1st 2nd and 3rd. It is actually fairly cheap compared to most: the hotel is cheap, the event is cheap, and flights to San Fran are cheap. Let me know...

Alan Bajramovic
I knew a man who once said, ”Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.”

Chicago Kamikazes: http://chicagokamikazes.blogspot.com/
YeezyMozart

Re: TShft Open Seattle Washington

Postby tg787 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Nice way to represent, you own the western part of the US.
tg787

Postby ciscogarza » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Congrats!!!
ciscogarza

Postby tg787 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Nice your kicking ass lately.
tg787

Return to News & Rumors