Hardcase for dice

The place to discuss relevant News and Rumors!

Hardcase for dice

Postby Brian » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Hey, at Adepticon I saw a bunch of people carrying dice and counters around in a flat metal hardcase that opened up into 2 parts that lay flat on the table for use as a rolling tray. Does anyone know who sells those? I assumed that Google-fu would be enough to find it but sadly, that assumption is false.
Brian

Re: Hardcase for dice

Postby Cptn_Snuggles » Tue May 01, 2012 3:20 pm

any luck finding it? I'm a sucker for dice and dice related accessories.
Cptn_Snuggles

Postby Brian » Tue May 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Cptn_Snuggles wrote:any luck finding it? I'm a sucker for dice and dice related accessories.

Not yet; I'm going to ask the guys at Games Plus when I get a chance to make the hike out there.
Brian

Postby Timber » Wed May 02, 2012 12:28 am

Brian wrote:
Cptn_Snuggles wrote:any luck finding it? I'm a sucker for dice and dice related accessories.

Not yet; I'm going to ask the guys at Games Plus when I get a chance to make the hike out there.

Those guys at Games Plus are great at fielding calls for those of us interested in product. The Bunker didn't have boxes of Shining Spears for me (because they don't stock ANYTHING with metal in it anymore), but a quick call to Games Plus and I found them. They even held the register open for me to get there late -- between me and a few others who showed up late that night, I think they made a good amount of coin by holding the register open while they waited for the gamers in the game room to finish up and get out. :)
Timber

Postby Skrivus » Mon May 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Are you talking about this from KR Multicase? Small metal framed case that comes apart to hold accessories such as dice, measuring tape, etc...as well as have a flat surface for rolling dice on for each player.

http://www.krmulticase.com/accessories.aspx

Skrivus

Postby Brian » Mon May 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Hell yes that's what I'm talking about!

The distinguished proprietors of Games Plus were quite helpful but unfortunately they had not heard of the product.
Brian

Return to News & Rumors