Hobby & Games Distribution Company now hiring in Chicago

The place to discuss relevant News and Rumors!

Hobby & Games Distribution Company now hiring in Chicago

Postby Watchfulistudio » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:56 pm

Hello everyone. This may seem like an odd posting but what better way to attract skilled and talented individuals in the gaming industry than posting a job on a gaming forum. :)

My company is opening a new office in the NW Chicago suburbs and we are looking for talented and knowledgeable individuals who are interested in a career in the hobby and gaming industry. I am currently hiring account managers and warehouse staff to open up this new operation in the coming month or two. We offer a comprehensive package including paid healthcare, employee discounts, vacation and sick leave as well as competitive salaries and an IRA.

If you are interested in either the account manager position or working in the warehouse please email me your resume and a short intro email letting me know what position you are interested in. My email is colkrone@hotmail.com. I was recently hired which is why I don't have a corporate email yet but these are real opportunities so don't hesitate to reach out to me ASAP. Thanks,

Joe Krone
General Manager
Watchfulistudio

Return to News & Rumors