Getting the Lead Out

Discussion concerning the latest version of the Epic 40K game system.

Getting the Lead Out

Postby Shaggrudd Dethblasta » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:00 am

Well, the battle for Lombardius Prime was a success. We started around 12:30 after setup and went till about 5:30 I think, and got in three turns despite the amount of miniatures we had on the table. Man, did we have a lot of miniatures on the table! It was quite impressive to see the one Imperial flank being held by five Leman Russ tank companies. Fun.

I want to thank Matt for bringing out his city table for us to use. It really added to the game and the whole experience. A big thanks to everyone who contributed to the game. Nat thanks for the red light district building! We will definitely use that in the next game! A big thanks to everyone who played. Everyone kept in mind the whole purpose of the game being for us to simply have fun.

There's talk of the next big game being scheduled for around September. For that one I am passing the torch.

This coming Thursday is the next time the club is meeting for our Epic Thursday. Come on out if you can and join us for a game of Epic. You can use one of our armies to learn the game and have some fun. Give it a try, you won't regret it.
"Why can't you dig how beautiful and righteous it is", Oddball
Shaggrudd Dethblasta

Postby Cptn_Snuggles » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:57 pm

any pictures? Would love to see how "epic" it looked!

as soon as I get a bit of time, I'll start my painting up.

Cheers,
BC
Cptn_Snuggles

Postby Shaggrudd Dethblasta » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Just look for "Battle for Lombardius Prime Pictures".
"Why can't you dig how beautiful and righteous it is", Oddball
Shaggrudd Dethblasta

Postby Spectrar Ghost » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:38 pm

I can't believe since I posted the link to my photobucket album yesterday, I've gotten three times as many hits on that album alone as on all my albums combined last month...

See ya Thursday with my Skaven and Steel Legion. Anyone up for Warmaster to 1.5k or Epic to 8k is welcome! Or just come by and find out why Epic is so epic!
SG

Epic: Armageddon
Are you a soldier, or are you a general?

Ghost's Tiny Rat Farm, a blog of Warmaster Skaven
Ghost's Necro Terrain, Urban Madness in 28mm
Nat's Blog-o-Stuff, where everything else goes
Spectrar Ghost

Return to Epic: Armageddon