Grumble Snarf

Discussion concerning the latest version of the Epic 40K game system.

Grumble Snarf

Postby Lordgoober » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:47 pm

@$%#$%#$

Once again in the rush to leave a place, this time the bunker, last thursday I have managed to leave a case somewhere. This time it was my platoon case with my 6 layers of battlefoam. I am praying that it was just put in back.

In this case. 2 layers that held my full Ultramarines chapter which means that we will be out a lot of marines for June 5 if it's gone.

2 layers of IG infantry
1 layer of chaos infantry
1 layer of a lot of old chaos metal.....

Today was the first day I had actually been thinking about GW stuff since last Thursday because I spent friday night and saturday night at my brother's since we went to Wrigley on Saturday for a Cubs game and then I played BT on Sunday. ..

I'm going to be VERY annoyed if this is gone because it will leave me with just my Eldar and the Squats as usable armies.

MY IG of all things will actually be fairly easy to resupply because it's infantry that will have been lost.

The marines will be a writeoff as I will probably not be able to ever reconstitute the chapter as a lot of it was old plastics and the current metal stuff is too expensive.

The Lost and the damned will be about half written off because most of the big metal is still around and I got a little more today.
Lordgoober

Postby Spectrar Ghost » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Can't imagine it's not there. We were pretty much the last to leave. It'll turn up...
SG

Epic: Armageddon
Are you a soldier, or are you a general?

Ghost's Tiny Rat Farm, a blog of Warmaster Skaven
Ghost's Necro Terrain, Urban Madness in 28mm
Nat's Blog-o-Stuff, where everything else goes
Spectrar Ghost

Postby Lordgoober » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:25 am

Yeah. I mentioned it to Barry. He's going to check.
Lordgoober

Return to Epic: Armageddon