Additional Epic at Adepticon?

Discussion concerning the latest version of the Epic 40K game system.

Additional Epic at Adepticon?

Postby Lasater » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Is anyone interested in any pickup games at the Con? I am currently only signed up for the Epic event on Friday but was hoping to get in some other epic games either at the Con or the Bunker that weekend. I have a weekend pass from the wife and kids and want to make the most of it.

I am returning to the game after about 5 years and want to get reaquainted with things.
Lasater

Postby Lordgoober » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 pm

We have a lot of local guys who play epic who are going to be there so you should be able to get at least some pickup games. Try PMing Spectrar Ghost because I know that he's only coming for the Epic IIRC.
Lordgoober

Postby Matthias » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:53 pm

I sure hope to - I am bringing all my stuff, but as always I will be slammed with con stuff and running the Vox Populi demos. That said - I hope to squeeze something in.
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby Shaggrudd Dethblasta » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Unfortunately, I am tied up all weekend with LOTR, Epic and running demos on Sunday of blitzkrieg commander.
"Why can't you dig how beautiful and righteous it is", Oddball
Shaggrudd Dethblasta

Postby Lordgoober » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:32 pm

heh, speaking of blitzkrieg commander, i got a 1.0 version of the rulebook at the G+ auction for $3.
Lordgoober

Postby getupandgo » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Matthias wrote:I sure hope to - I am bringing all my stuff, but as always I will be slammed with con stuff and running the Vox Populi demos. That said - I hope to squeeze something in.

Are you bringing your city table?
getupandgo

Postby Spectrar Ghost » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Don't you know he keeps it in his back pocket in case he needs to play a game of Epic unexpectedly? :D
SG

Epic: Armageddon
Are you a soldier, or are you a general?

Ghost's Tiny Rat Farm, a blog of Warmaster Skaven
Ghost's Necro Terrain, Urban Madness in 28mm
Nat's Blog-o-Stuff, where everything else goes
Spectrar Ghost

Postby Matthias » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:55 pm

getupandgo wrote:
Matthias wrote:I sure hope to - I am bringing all my stuff, but as always I will be slammed with con stuff and running the Vox Populi demos. That said - I hope to squeeze something in.

You know it.
Real battles are fought in 6mm!
Matthias
Techpriest

Postby moondoggy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:40 pm

I can bring a bunch of my stuff and would love to get in some games. I am free most of friday during the day and during parts of sat i would love to get in some games of epic at the con.

I was also already thinking about posibly trying to get a large hearsy battle made up for next years con. Maybe empores children VS. Dark angles with lots of titans on each side as well like 6+ warlords a side.
moondoggy

Postby getupandgo » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:26 am

Matthias wrote:
getupandgo wrote:

You know it.

Hopefully we can get some gaming in. I'll be in town on Thur.
getupandgo

Postby Lordgoober » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:35 am

I will be running the BFG tournament and then the Epic event on Friday. If we don't need a ringer for the BFG tournament I wouldn't mind getting a game of epic in on the side while the BFG rounds are running, with the note that if there is a rules issue I will need to step aside and handle that.
Lordgoober

Return to Epic: Armageddon