Invisibility Spell

Debate all the finer points of our fine hobby, or just 4, 5 or 6 it...

Invisibility Spell

Postby moonshadow13 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:03 pm

OK I have some questions as this is bound to come up. If you have invisibility active which states you cannot be the target of template weapons and your siting on top of a building (battlement you own) can your opponent still target the building level right at you feet with the template right on top of you? basically hitting you with a template though your not supposed to be able to hit me with a template. Anyone got the info on this? Thanks in advance.... :D
The new Tau = Death at 30"

Time to bring the Pain!!! For the greater good :)
moonshadow13

Re: Invisibility Spell

Postby seahawk » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:32 am

The building is a separate target, so you are allowed to fire a blast at the building and hit the unit on top. Moral of the story: if you're invisible, don't go where you can be hit! :D
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealously, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war, minus the shooting." - George Orwell
seahawk

Re: Invisibility Spell

Postby moonshadow13 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:35 pm

OK then but lets say that a unit deploys from a rhino that has invisibility. Are you then still allowed to put the blast marker center hole just over the vehicle and the rest could then go over the invisible unit? Sorry, I got my first taste of invisibility in a match verses my hell drakes. My point was I could start the template on the vehicle next to the unit and have it over lap into them. IF this is correct as I am targeting the vehicle I can then use the template overlap into the unit right?
The new Tau = Death at 30"

Time to bring the Pain!!! For the greater good :)
moonshadow13

Return to Rules Discussions (40K)