Dark Angels

Debate all the finer points of our fine hobby, or just 4, 5 or 6 it...

Dark Angels

Postby RAMSEY » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:52 pm

I know, I know...nobody uses nothing but Deathwing for DA but I have some questions anyway.

1. Mind Worm- Since it states that the model is taken of the board, would the model in question get an invunrable save?

2. Psychic Hood- Does this thing have any range limit for DA? Did it get one from the FAQ?(i haven't looked at it for a while)

That's about it for now. Thanks for any answers.
"YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE LEGENDARY, EVEN IN HELL"
G.R.A.M.P.A. Member
No wait! That doesn't sound right.
RUMRUNNERS Gaming Group
Nephilim Jet Fighter…….. What’s it fighting?.... BALLOONS!
RAMSEY

Re: Dark Angels

Postby seahawk » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:59 pm

"If the target fails the test, then it spends the remainder of the battle babbling incoherently about all of the evil deeds it committed over its lifetime, and it will therefore take no part in the rest of the game; remove the model from play (it counts as having been killed for victory points purposes)."

1. He gone, no saves :D. Remember, since it's a psychic shooting attack it also needs to roll to hit (since he's BS5, not a problem).

2. No range limit.
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealously, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war, minus the shooting." - George Orwell
seahawk

Return to Rules Discussions (40K)