Base for Warhound

Debate all the finer points of our fine hobby, or just 4, 5 or 6 it...

Base for Warhound

Postby Lord Krungharr » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Does a Warhound Titan need a base? Or if it can stand on its own is that okay to be within the rules?

And then if it's a choice, is it smart to have a base on it? And if so, how big can/should it be?
Lord Krungharr

Postby seahawk » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:19 pm

It doesn't need one since it's not supplied with one.

However, it's strongly suggested to have one, since it's very top heavy and having it smash down on models is not good etiquette.

It should be big enough to make it not fall over, and it shouldn't be so big that your opponents consider you a jackwipe (like with the carnifex on a super base some years previous).
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealously, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war, minus the shooting." - George Orwell
seahawk

Postby Turtle » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:37 pm

basing is very good as it removes arguments about exactly where you have to touch it to assault, be assaulted, etc...
"Here have a beer, Marines play better with beer: Rhysk
Turtle

Postby Lord Krungharr » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Cool, thank you! I wouldn't like him crashing on my own models either. I think in 2nd edition that would make the little ones count as destroyed or something:)
Lord Krungharr

Return to Rules Discussions (40K)