summoned daemons

Debate all the finer points of our fine hobby, or just 4, 5 or 6 it...

summoned daemons

Postby moonshadow13 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:00 pm

This is for the team tournament at adepticon.

Now i remember asking this a awhile back, but my team needs to see the answer for reasurrance.

In the team tournament does not all the summoned units for chaos space marines actually count as the unit they are.

Hence i have 2 units of lesser daemons and they count as 2 scoring troop units and the summoned greater does count as your one and only HQ choice?

I was looking at the team rules today and didnt see it posted, but i remembered having this discussion last year and was told yes they do count for this tournament only.
The new Tau = Death at 30"

Time to bring the Pain!!! For the greater good :)
moonshadow13

Postby seahawk » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Having looked through all the FAQ's and such, there is absolutely no reason they'd count as units that fulfil the criteria to fill out the FOC. I halfway remember the discussion from last year too. Don't remember how it ended though.
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealously, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war, minus the shooting." - George Orwell
seahawk

Postby Crumpsky » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Basically you are trying to make a deamon army using the chaos codex? Using the greater deamon as your HQ, and the Lesser Deamons as troops.
Crumpsky

Postby moonshadow13 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:39 pm

Matthias confirmed the TT rules they are still do not count-as taking up the slots. so you could field 3 troops choices + summoned lesser daemons

moonshadow13

Postby DragonBait » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Which also means you need to fill the required HQ and Troop selections with other units, correct?
"What's you're job?"
"Oh, I'm retired now. I invented dice when I was a kid."
DragonBait

Postby moonshadow13 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:04 am

yep did that done that i will send you my current list on the awc mail since i do not have your email address. Clemmens has it already

moonshadow13

Return to Rules Discussions (40K)